- Add Miyoko's European Style Butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar to a large bowl. Using a handheld mixer or stand mixer, cream the butter and sugar together just until combined (about 1-2 minutes). Add the plant-based milk and vanilla extract. Cream together once more to combine.
- Add the all-purpose flour, baking soda, and salt to the bowl. Fold the ingredients together until evenly combined. Then, stir in the chocolate chips.
- Cover the cookie dough with cling wrap and place in refrigerator to chill for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Scoop the cookie dough into balls and transfer to the baking sheet. We recommend creating 15 cookies.
- Bake cookies for 12 minutes on the middle rack in your oven. You should remove them from the oven while the center still appears underbaked. Once you remove them from the oven, let the cookies rest for 5 minutes on the baking sheet. They will de-puff and firm up while cooing. Enjoy!